Monday, December 18, 2006

Fire Pearls - Errata

Fire Pearls was a large and complex project, and like all such projects, is slowly accumulating errata.

All instances of bottle rockets should have been lower case, not Upper Case.

Robert Wilson's poem 'explore with me' was previously accepted for publication in Wisteria.

My guidelines required all previously published poems to include information on prior publication so that they could be properly acknowledged. In all cases when the poet provided the information to me, the necessary credit appeared. Several poets included previously published material without acknowledgement, and these have been handled on a case by case basis as necessary to satisfy the previous publisher.

As I ranted in a previous post, I am disimpressed with poets who fail to follow published guidelines and disrespect me and their prior publisher by failing to provide proper acknowledgement. It's unprofessional and unacceptable.

~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment