Sunday, February 04, 2007

Personal Update

What a month! I broke my hand on January 10th, moved the following week, and have been through much frustration with work and landlord. I didn't get Internet service until the 2 of February. Now I am working hard to catch up, as well as finish the last bit of unpacking. I am also preparing to give a presentation for work tomorrow, and on Thursday, the reading for the Valentine's Day Coffeehouse at Cecil Community College. Denis Garrison and Abigail Greene will also be participating.

If you wish to attend, it will be:

Valentine's Coffeehouse
Ampitheater
Technology Center
Cecil Community College
North East, MD

Feb 8, 4-6 pm

coffee and chocolate will be served


Copies of Fire Pearls will be available for sale and autographing. Alternatively, you can check it out of either the Veterans Memorial Library on campus, or the Cecil County Public Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment